I’m in the process of designing my own bloggy business cards for the upcoming Digital Parents Conference (OMG it’s only 42 days away!!!) and thought others might be in the same boat as me and have no real idea what to put on them.
After a little Google searching I came across Momcomm and their series of articles on blog business cards (from 2011).
- * What to put on your blog business card
- * If That’s Your Business Card, I Can’t Wait to See Your Blog
* Seven Trends in Blogger Business Cards
- * QR Code Ideas for Blogger Business Cards
- * The Blogger Business Card Showcase
I also found a post by David Risley – 5 Important Tips for your Blogger Business Card. I love the idea of using your photo. And from Table of Five – Get Your Business Cards Ready For Blog Conferences!
Then there’s Blog Design Heroes’ Business Cards for bloggers (check for typos!!).
So what are you putting on yours? Have a great resource to share? Or know of someone who designs kick ass cards?
Look forward to swapping cards with you 😀