My little channel on YouTube is slowly growing. I’ve now got three Planners Anon unboxings up as well as my first Chasing Planner Peace on. I have a new CPP one I’m editing and a couple of Planners Anon ones planned (when my parcels arrive). I may even do a voice over on one of the Planners Anon ones, who knows
Anyway, would love it if you popped over and checked out my vids, maybe Subbed to my channel and gave me a thumbs up
So the plan was to do something new and going so far out of my comfort zone. Kara has been at me to start her own YouTube channel for ages but wasn’t sure what to do. She’s been watching planner unboxing videos with me and suggested we do one together. Well I guess that’s better than her doing those Minecraft videos she spends HOURS watching *eye roll*
Anyway I got all set up to do an unboxing of the Purrfect Kitty box then broke my tripod and when I copied the video to my laptop – it’s corrupt. I hate technology. Grumble, grumble, grumble…
Anywho, roll on the new box – Winter Fairytale and we made a video! And it’s on YouTube!! You can watch it at https://youtu.be/FtE98LWfq-k
And I’ve ordered myself a new tripod and ring light so we can get into making more videos. Wish me luck!
After 3 years in a bound book type bullet journal I’ve decided to change things up a bit for 2020. I’m going Traveller’s Notebook!
To be honest I was bitten by the bug last year but didn’t want to dive in fully so I did a frankenplanner for the last few months of 2019. My bound book bullet journal in an A5 ring binder converted to a stringed Traveller’s Notebook. I blogged about my DIY in 2017, tried it out a bit, wasn’t sold. Tried it again in 2018 for a bit and still not sold. Finally subbed to Planners Anonymous and then I tried their B6 sized inserts (without a TN cover) and loved the more portable size. So I made myself a laminated TN cover and ran 2 planners for the remainder of 2019.
Towards the end of the year, Sami released the gorgeous Planner Babe B6 TN and I decided I really wanted to buy it. I’m not a pink girl but Planner Babe is one of my favourite kits so far. (I’m excited that there might be a Northern Lights TN coming soon, after all a girl needs to swap out her TNs with the seasons right? Right!)
So that’s what we’re in for 2020. My inserts so far are:
- 2020 Single Page Monthly + Tracker Printable Insert from Annie Plans Printables
- Luxe subscriber undated insert from Planners Anonymous. This is my weekly insert. It changes each month depending what the PA kit is. January is Northern Lights. February is most likely going to be Books & Botanicals.
- Planners Anonymous Dot Grid Insert for collections. Currently using the Northern Lights one. May add the Books & Botanicals one as a way of tracking the books I read this year.
- Custom made B6 blank page insert. I’m using this to create my 2020 vision boards. A Vision journal if you will
- The vegan leather envelope that came with the Planner Babe kit. Currently empty. Not sure if I will keep it there or add another insert.