I’ve decided instead of naming each post from In the Den Kitchen from this post onwards I’ll be giving them a number – hence Series 2 #1.
I’ll also be going back through and making a page to list all my In the Den Kitchen posts.
Anywho.. on to today’s post
You may have noticed the recent listing of a bunch of new recipes. Since we’re close to Christmas I thought I’d share a bunch of my favourite recipes to cook at Christmas time. Some are links and some are my own (or family) recipes.
Finger food & Pre-meal nibbles
- Cheese & Capsicum roll
- Cheese log – so simple… roll some Philly cheese into a log then roll in dukkah or YIAH dip mix
- OMG cheese bites (see below)
- any YIAH dip mix
Mains & sides
- Love ham at Christmas and these sound yum – Coke glazed ham. Garlic honey mustard slow cooked ham
- This turkey by Nigella takes awhile but is so worth it. Tasty and really juicy.
- Warm potato salad
- Candy Cane ice cream (Thermomix)
- Karina’s raspberry cream mousse thingy (yup that’s what we call it)
- I really want to make this sometime – Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Bûche de Noël
- Chocolate truffles (or rum balls)
- 1 egg meringues
- Mint chocolate truffles
- Peppermint fudge
- Mini Christmas puddings
(for more yummy YIAH recipes, check out my YIAH Facebook page)