Gotta love a long weekend but seriously where did it go? Oh yeah that’s right – working on stuff for my blog and trying to plan a fairy party for a soon-to-be-4yo (OMG where did that time go?) and all that while having a small case of morning sickness (sooooo ready for that to be gone)
Anywho, I got a heap of bloggy stuff done during the blogathon….
- Do some of the Blogathon mini challenges (see below)
- Tidy up my Pinterest boards (not really a bloggy thing but well it’s a social media thing attached to my blog) – started but got overwhelmed. I need to sit down and work out a plan for this.
- Clean up and sort emails – Inbox is empty and emails I need to keep are sorted into their respective folders
- Do some planning in my blog planner – worked out a social media plan
- Re-set up blogging app on new ipad – have put BlogPress on to try it out and see if it’s better than the WordPress one
- work on Project Life pages – didn’t happen but scheduled it in my blog planner
- Brainstorm ideas for blog – lots of ideas, now to implement them 🙂
- Write up some posts & schedule them – started a few birthday party planning posts and a heap of stuff for February
I managed to get 5 of 6 the mini challenges I wanted to do done….
- 5 Tips to Organize Your Blogging When You Work Outside The Home – some great tips. I’ve finally decided to use my blog planner this year instead of just printing it and not using it
- Categories and Tags
- Growing Your Instagram Following – one of my blog goals for 2014
- Growing Your Facebook Community – another goal this year
- Increasing Blog Productivity – more great tips. I want to be more productive this year so will be using some of these, like blocking out distractions (NO sm while blogging!!)
- 15 Clever Ways to Get New Blog Traffic – didn’t get around to getting this done but pinned it for future inspiration 🙂
Feel like I got a bit done and I’m looking forward to getting back into blogging this year.