I’ve been a member of the Awesome Ladies since it opened and I love the site and the way Krisitn encourages us ladies to tell our stories (& I have 2 nearly complete books about me to show for it)
Now is the perfect time to join and save 25% off the first 3 months of a new Awesome Ladies Collective or Collective VIP Membership.
This is an awesome way to try out the Collective and dive in head first to the only feminist scrapbooking community in the world.
Kristin is there to guide you through the learning more about telling your story and learning more about yourself through this fun and wonderful art form.
Use the code: BLACKFRIDAY to save 25% off the first three months of a new ALP Collective Membership OR an annual VIP membership
Save 25% on the first three months of a new Collective, Collective VIP Membership, or annual membership when you sign up today through Monday, November 26th.
Use code BLACKFRIDAY at member checkout.
Membership prices will be increasing on December 1st, 2019, so now is the absolute best time to sign up, save, and lock in on 2018 membership rates.
Can’t wait to see you there
The last 3 years I’ve had every intention to work on my Journal Your Christmas album and each year life just got busier and then bang it’s the New Year and I’m not in the Christmas spirit anymore and the last thing I want to do is create Christmas things.
As I posted the other day I’m planning on doing a JYC/December Daily mish mash. Less pressure on myself to get creative every day. We’ll see how that goes.
Anywho, onto my plan for 2015-2017. Keep it simple and get it documented!
A 6×8 calendar page for each year where I can jot notes then on the opposite page 12 2x2inch pictures from throughout December. Simple, quick and doable!!
I’ve included an envelope at the end so I can extra bits and pieces I want to keep/remember
The calendars I’m using are from A Stitch in Time. I’ve been using her calendars for ages and I love them so will keep using them each year until she stops doing them LOL
Seriously though, why have I not thought of doing this before. Keep it simple. It doesn’t need to be fancy. I don’t need to compare myself to other people. The albums are for my girls and they are just happy to look at the pictures and remember their way.
Let’s get creating!!!
In October you say?! Well yeah, when you’re prepping for December scrapping.
Since 2010 I’ve done, or attempted to do, Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas. I’ve also followed Ali Edwards’ December Daily but never done it.
This year I’m going to attempt a mish mash of JYC and December Daily.
Wish me luck!
I’m thinking 6×8 as I have a tonne of 6×8 stuff, and I do love that size. I’ll just need a new album.
Don’t think I’ll buy any new supplies unless, of course I see something that sparks my interest – like the new Christmas Kellie Stamps sets (especially that planner set!!)
Now off to create a stash box for all my Christmas themed goodies
How is it already July? The last few months have flown by…
What have I been up to?
- Listening to the Crafty Ass Females podcast. I seriously love these ladies and the topics they cover each week (especially the ones on mental illness <3 )
- Taking photos for my 100 Happy Days project. I haven’t been sharing these much this year but I’m collating them all. I may share them as a flip thru when I’m done.
- I started the 100 Day Project (again). I made 22 days. BUT I am nearly finished my 100 Days of All About Me project I started last year. Flip thru coming soon!
- Slowly working on my Awesome Ladies Project Book of Me. Go check out the new site – it is AMAZING!!
- Checking out the new Simple Scrapper website. Also amazing.
- Slowly catching up on the girls’ Project Life albums
- Creating my own Discord for creatives who live in Australia and New Zealand. It’s a bit quiet but we’d love you to join us. I’m hoping to start a weekly chat/motivation session.
What have you been up to?