Happy New Year! Time for a quick look back at my goals for last year and forward to my plans for 2018
2017 started out ok and I got a fair bit of creating done, then it just petered off and I hardly created anything in the second half of the year. Makes me sad cause I love creating.
In 2017 my plans were….
- create a photo book of our holiday using the Project Life app and most likely printing it through Snapfish. Nope didn’t happen. On my list of things to do, eventually but not digitally anymore as my eldest wants to help me create that scrapbook
so yay a joint project.
- finish our 2016 Journal Your Christmas pages. Keeping it very simple this year so I get it done. This is kind of done. I did a few pages before we went away on holiday and I plan to add a spread showcasing the best bits of our holiday and Christmas day.
- create a year of me album – not sure what it will include as yet but it’s my Awesome Ladies Project for the year Managed to get a couple of months of the Awesome Ladies Project done and the majority of 100 Days of Me. This is a project I can go back to whenever though as I made a ton of notes each month
- keep up to date with the girls albums. Simplify this year. Use up the supplies I have. Print photos and journal each month. Get it done, not perfect. Well….. I’ll be honest. There is nothing in the girls’ albums for 2017. Some of it is planned digitally but none made it to albums. Adding it to my catch up pile.
- Day in the Life & Week in the Life. Thinking of doing these digitally and printing them. I did this for Day in the Life in 2016 and it worked well so I might try it for Week in the Life too. I actually did this one and completed it. And it’s in my Year of Me album.
- possibly other projects that I have on the backburner or that spark my interest. Made a few cards and got into a few other non paper crafting things like loom banding and crochet over winter though.
- Book of Me at Awesome Ladies
- Journal Your Christmas 2017. Taking Shimelle’s advice from 2017 and only creating for the days that speak to me. Also keeping it simple. Maybe ask Miss K to create a couple of pages for me.
- Do a few more pages in our wedding album. It will get complete one year. No major rush on this one
- The girls’ PL albums. Make a date each month to create their pages digitally.
- Holiday album
- anything else that takes my fancy.
How did you go in 2017? Have any crafting plans for 2018?