I am so behind at sharing these books. I’ve just finished Volume 4 and have started Vol 5! So without further ado here is the remainder of Volume 3 of my Daily Pages.
1. Today is World Ovarian Cancer Day. I miss my mum.
2. Strange but I am mostly kind of enjoying schooling from home. Can tell I’m the daughter of a teachers. Somedays though, not so much.
3. Loving how creative the eldest is. She has been writing some amazing short stories and getting crafty.
1. I really dislike most things about winter. Except wood fires and footy.
2. Friday nights are for vegging or doing some craft. Tonight it’s vegging with the boys.
3. My littlest is sick. Hoping she sleeps it off. Hate it when the kiddos are sick. Hope they don’t give it to me.
1. Different perspective this week. This is my craftermath after a few weeks of depression. Stuff everywhere!
2. Big kid is playing hockey for school. Mum is enjoying being a hockey mum. Loved playing hockey when I was younger. Lots has changed!
3. Looking at ways I can better manage my downs. Mental health check up next month so will discuss my options with my lovely doctor.
The amazing RUKristin of The Awesome Ladies Project & I are cohosting a 7 day photo challenge.
Its called 7 Photos, 7 Stories and it’s an intensive online ‘bootcamp/challenge’ where over the course of a week you’ll get all the tools you need to take seven amazing photos that will each tell a story all on their own.
By the end of the 7 days you’ll learn:
- How to use photography prompts to help you tell a specific story
- How to use whatever camera you have to get great results
- How to decide when a photo is good enough for your story
- How to take photographs of yourself (selfies) to help tell your story
- And how to see the story through the lens before you take the shot
Click here to get all the details and grab your spot.
I am so excited and hope you join us xx
1. Kids are on Easter break. Driving me nuts. Can’t wait for Term 2. Even if it is online.
2. Loving the liltte burst of creativity my Daily Pages gives me.
3. Have bought myself a new fruit juicer. Can’t wait til it gets here.
1. Really looking forward to getting my crafty on this weekend. It’s iNSD weekend.
2. We’re back into schooling from home. Teachers – you guys rock!
3. I’m loving having the wood fire going again. Not loving the mess but loving the warmth.
1. Quiet Friday night here. Watching a little @linkinpark live in concert while getting my craft on.
2. Long weekend =more craft time #yay
3. Looks like season change colds are here little one has a croaky voice. Here’s hoping it doesn’t spread.
Have a great weekend everyone
1. This week has been strange. Do we keep the kids home from school or not? They ended up having 2 days off. We r all ok just seasonal head colds
2. I’m thankful for the amazing online crafty/planner communities. Everyone bands together and makes sure everyone is ok
3. I made big dent in sorting my craft stuff and setting up my little craft space in the bedroom. Can’t wait to be able to go shut myself away in there when I need some alone time
How are you all doing?
1. We’ve pulled the kids from school. This could be interesting. Wish me luck.
2. Loving my daily pages. Finished my first book the other day. Yay me.
3. Missing mum. But glad she’s not here at the moment
Short & sweet this week
I’m loving creating my daily pages again. It’s my little 5-10 minutes of creativity a day…. that sometimes ends up with me getting in a creative burst and creating lots more. I may not do it every day but I have managed to do most days so far.
For Vol 1 I created my own book using some old Urban Lily paper for the cover and some 100gsm paper on the inside.
Instead of sharing each book as I finish it, I thought I might share my pages at the end of the month. On to January.
Ooops, missed a few weeks. Oh well, onto this week….