I’ve finished my first Daily Pages book!! I’m so super excited. Here’s my pages from March (& my new book)
1. Quiet Friday night here. Watching a little @linkinpark live in concert while getting my craft on.
2. Long weekend =more craft time #yay
3. Looks like season change colds are here little one has a croaky voice. Here’s hoping it doesn’t spread.
Have a great weekend everyone
1. This week has been strange. Do we keep the kids home from school or not? They ended up having 2 days off. We r all ok just seasonal head colds
2. I’m thankful for the amazing online crafty/planner communities. Everyone bands together and makes sure everyone is ok
3. I made big dent in sorting my craft stuff and setting up my little craft space in the bedroom. Can’t wait to be able to go shut myself away in there when I need some alone time
How are you all doing?
1. We’ve pulled the kids from school. This could be interesting. Wish me luck.
2. Loving my daily pages. Finished my first book the other day. Yay me.
3. Missing mum. But glad she’s not here at the moment
Short & sweet this week
1. School is back so is swimming. Everyone will be exhausted tonight.
2. Mini me (aka Miss K) is getting into planning. Not sure if I should be happy or not. Means buying 2 lots of stash
3. Loving that Miss A has the same swimming teacher that Miss K had when she started swimming.
1. Looking forwards to crafting with the @the_awesome_ladies_project this week at the online hangout
2. Kitties after operations are like 4 legged drunk people. Two of our fosters got desexed yesterday. Back to their normal selves today.
3. Back into creating stickers again for my planner. Next step is improving my digital brush lettering.
I’m loving creating my daily pages again. It’s my little 5-10 minutes of creativity a day…. that sometimes ends up with me getting in a creative burst and creating lots more. I may not do it every day but I have managed to do most days so far.
For Vol 1 I created my own book using some old Urban Lily paper for the cover and some 100gsm paper on the inside.
Instead of sharing each book as I finish it, I thought I might share my pages at the end of the month. On to January.
Hmm. My Thursday 3s for January. All 2 of them.
1. Our country is burning and it makes me sad. Praying to the goddess for some much needed rain.
2. I’m crafting again. Mum would want me to keep on keeping on. So I’m doing it for the girls. And me.
3. My word of the year for 2020 is Self. Focusing on me and lots of self care this year.
* birthday week is coming to an end so is January. It’s been a strange month. Birthdays without Mum are strange. Cake is good.
* school is back next week. Holidays have been good but my god I am so looking forward to having both kids at school 5 days a week.
* today has been Hot! It’s meant to rain tonight but still be hot and muggy. hello summer
Can you believe it’s nearly the end of October? Me either.
We’ve finally finished binge watching all of Curse of Oak Island and are ready for the last of the Top 25 episodes before Season 7 starts.
Onto this week’s Currently list…..
1. Today has been weird. Warm and windy this morning. Wet and windy at lunch then back to warm and windy. Hello spring
2. I’ve been crafty and blogging again lately. Mainly sharing my #currently cards and #thursday3 but working on some new posts.
3. I’m working on doing some memory keeping in a B6 TN and an A5 ring binder planner. Will see which I prefer
This week’s Currently
Here’s my Thursday 3 for this week….
Snap a selfie, share 3 right now things and tag 3 friends.
1. Love Fridays. Time spent one on one with my little. Usually she just wanders off to watch TV (today is power rangers) but no big sister to annoy her
2. I’m busy printing and making TN inserts. I’m really loving the B6 size. We’ll see how long it lasts
3. The new @the_awesome_ladies_project site is amazing. It’s like the forums and galleries we grew up with years ago. It feels so much more like home than some social media. Big thanks to @rukristin for creating a safe, loving space on the www