RUKristin of The Awesome Ladies Project & I co-hosted a 7 day photo challenge last month and it was so much fun. The ladies who took part shared a bunch of AMAZING photos. Here’s my 7 photos and the prompts.
Day 1 – Black and White
Day 2 – Silhouette
Day 3 – Rule of Thirds
Day 4 – Selfie
Day 5 – Texture
Day 6 – Nature
Day 7 – Perspective
This month I’m doing a selfie a day challenge which you can follow along with over on my Insta and join in using #2020SeptSelfies.
I’m doing the 100 Happy Days project again this year. This year it’s been a great motivator to find something to be happy about every day. I started back in March and finished at the beginning of July.
Schooling from home | Happy iNSD | Family war badges | Dash has come out to play | Besties at the beach | When kitties help with school work | Homemade Thai chicken and naan | World Ovarian Cancer day | Hot chocolate and marshmallows | Mother’s Day. First without mum so made her tea cake and scones | Zentangles | Memorydex | Bed! | Mr Dash | Flamingle | Such a poser | I’m all in | Miss Cotton. Our new foster baby | Anastasia’s e practice | Playing with Tik Tok | #thursday3 | Creating in my TRG playbook | Kitty | Hiding kitty | Memorydex | New blanket being enjoyed by the kitties | May Memories | Daily pages | Ice cream | kitty on the bed| Cousins
Someone enjoying the fire | The Reset Girl Summer camp | Hiding kitty | New shed for wood or maybe our bikes | Kara learning to draw chibis | My reader tracker for the next couple of months | Bike ride | Working in my TRG playbook | Playing with Snapchat filters | Sleepy kitty | We own the VW! | Playing in the bathtub | Happy Pride! | More Snapchat | My crafty buddy | Bedtime shenanigans | And again | New mug that I never got to use | More bedtime kitties | And More bedtime kitties | Would have been Mum’s 70th today. Had some family time with Dad | Hmmmm food | Memes make my day | Mushroom | Kitty buds | Love me some Kate Welch <3 | Kitty cuddles | Messenger kids | Quote it | and again
Love this page | Such a cute foster kitty | We must be ok cause he’s out of the crate and lying in front of the fire.
So, here’s to another 100 Happy Days. Looking forward to next March.
The amazing RUKristin of The Awesome Ladies Project & I are cohosting a 7 day photo challenge.
Its called 7 Photos, 7 Stories and it’s an intensive online ‘bootcamp/challenge’ where over the course of a week you’ll get all the tools you need to take seven amazing photos that will each tell a story all on their own.
By the end of the 7 days you’ll learn:
- How to use photography prompts to help you tell a specific story
- How to use whatever camera you have to get great results
- How to decide when a photo is good enough for your story
- How to take photographs of yourself (selfies) to help tell your story
- And how to see the story through the lens before you take the shot
Click here to get all the details and grab your spot.
I am so excited and hope you join us xx
1. Kids are on Easter break. Driving me nuts. Can’t wait for Term 2. Even if it is online.
2. Loving the liltte burst of creativity my Daily Pages gives me.
3. Have bought myself a new fruit juicer. Can’t wait til it gets here.
1. Really looking forward to getting my crafty on this weekend. It’s iNSD weekend.
2. We’re back into schooling from home. Teachers – you guys rock!
3. I’m loving having the wood fire going again. Not loving the mess but loving the warmth.
I’m doing the 100 Happy Days project again this year. This year it’s been a great motivator to find something to be happy about every day.
Birthday cake with Grandma | Daily Pages | Homemade butter | Homemade apple cider | Happiness is a cat (or 3) outside | Logan in an impromptu cat hammock
Pyramids during schooling from home | First proper cuddle with foster Dash | Lamington birthday cake for J | Zentangles | A lost her first tooth | Homemade pastries | New shoes | Planners Anon goodies | Bath crayon art made by the kids | Snapchat selfies | Easter haul | Happy Easter | Sleepy kitty | Boo | ISO birthday | More Snapchat selfies | D&D online | New juicer | Homemade focaccia | Roast pork & veg | A girl & her kitty | One corner in my craft area | D&D pins | My first Memorydex | ANZAC Day | Fried chicken & waffles | Lap cat | Kids in the kitchen | Plane by K for Pa | sleepy kitty pt 2
Photos are all saved in the Collect app.
1. School is back so is swimming. Everyone will be exhausted tonight.
2. Mini me (aka Miss K) is getting into planning. Not sure if I should be happy or not. Means buying 2 lots of stash
3. Loving that Miss A has the same swimming teacher that Miss K had when she started swimming.
1. Looking forwards to crafting with the @the_awesome_ladies_project this week at the online hangout
2. Kitties after operations are like 4 legged drunk people. Two of our fosters got desexed yesterday. Back to their normal selves today.
3. Back into creating stickers again for my planner. Next step is improving my digital brush lettering.
Hmm. My Thursday 3s for January. All 2 of them.
1. Our country is burning and it makes me sad. Praying to the goddess for some much needed rain.
2. I’m crafting again. Mum would want me to keep on keeping on. So I’m doing it for the girls. And me.
3. My word of the year for 2020 is Self. Focusing on me and lots of self care this year.
* birthday week is coming to an end so is January. It’s been a strange month. Birthdays without Mum are strange. Cake is good.
* school is back next week. Holidays have been good but my god I am so looking forward to having both kids at school 5 days a week.
* today has been Hot! It’s meant to rain tonight but still be hot and muggy. hello summer
Can you believe it’s nearly the end of October? Me either.
We’ve finally finished binge watching all of Curse of Oak Island and are ready for the last of the Top 25 episodes before Season 7 starts.
Onto this week’s Currently list…..
Time for #thursday3 with the lovely @rukristin
Snap a selfie, share 3 right now things and tag 3 friends.
1. Today has been weird. Warm and windy this morning. Wet and windy at lunch then back to warm and windy. Hello spring
2. I’ve been crafty and blogging again lately. Mainly sharing my #currently cards and #thursday3 but working on some new posts.
3. I’m working on doing some memory keeping in a B6 TN and an A5 ring binder planner. Will see which I prefer