December flew by in such a rush and we went away on holiday so I didn’t scrap a thing all month!
My word of the year for 2017 is me so I’m making sure I take more time for me and the things I love, which includes scrapbooking.
This year I plan to…
- create a photo book of our holiday using the Project Life app and most likely printing it through Snapfish.
- finish our 2016 Journal Your Christmas pages. Keeping it very simple this year so I get it done.
- create a year of me album – not sure what it will include as yet but it’s my Awesome Ladies Project for the year
- keep up to date with the girls albums. Simplify this year. Use up the supplies I have. Print photos and journal each month. Get it done, not perfect.
- Day in the Life & Week in the Life. Thinking of doing these digitally and printing them. I did this for Day in the Life in 2016 and it worked well so I might try it for Week in the Life too.
- possibly other projects that I have on the backburner or that spark my interest
I’m part of the Awesome Ladies team again this year. Things are a little different this year and I’d love it if you join us over at the new website and community.
So that’s my plans for 2017 in a nutshell. What are your plans?