In October you say?! Well yeah, when you’re prepping for December scrapping.
Since 2010 I’ve done, or attempted to do, Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas. I’ve also followed Ali Edwards’ December Daily but never done it.
This year I’m going to attempt a mish mash of JYC and December Daily.
Wish me luck!
I’m thinking 6×8 as I have a tonne of 6×8 stuff, and I do love that size. I’ll just need a new album.
Don’t think I’ll buy any new supplies unless, of course I see something that sparks my interest – like the new Christmas Kellie Stamps sets (especially that planner set!!)
Now off to create a stash box for all my Christmas themed goodies
How is it already July? The last few months have flown by…
What have I been up to?
- Listening to the Crafty Ass Females podcast. I seriously love these ladies and the topics they cover each week (especially the ones on mental illness <3 )
- Taking photos for my 100 Happy Days project. I haven’t been sharing these much this year but I’m collating them all. I may share them as a flip thru when I’m done.
- I started the 100 Day Project (again). I made 22 days. BUT I am nearly finished my 100 Days of All About Me project I started last year. Flip thru coming soon!
- Slowly working on my Awesome Ladies Project Book of Me. Go check out the new site – it is AMAZING!!
- Checking out the new Simple Scrapper website. Also amazing.
- Slowly catching up on the girls’ Project Life albums
- Creating my own Discord for creatives who live in Australia and New Zealand. It’s a bit quiet but we’d love you to join us. I’m hoping to start a weekly chat/motivation session.
What have you been up to?
Well I was going to blog my 30 days pages each day but that didn’t happen so look for a big post on that in the next couple of days.
I’m still working on my Awesome Ladies Book of Me project. I am really loving this project this year and loving that I am starting to tell my stories not just our family’s stories
I supported the Crafty Ass Female podcast Patreon. I so love this podcast. Kristin & Amanda are awesome. It’s like hanging out with 2 crafty ass friends and just having a great time.
Apart from that – work and the kids are taking up the rest of my time.
I’m doing the 100 Happy Days photo project again. I love this and this will be the fourth year I’ve done this. Just snapping a quick pic of what’s making me happy that day. I’ll be blogging it over at Nightwolf’s Den. You can also see past years there too.
The 100 Day Project starts on April 3. This year I’m giving myself a bit more freedom – 100 days of doing something crafty. So I can do as little or as much as I have time for each day. I’ll be blogging about it, most likely once a week. Maybe. We’ll see how I go.