So, Covid-19. What a time we are living in! Countries in lockdown. People panic buying (why the toilet paper people???). Physical distancing. Self isolation.
As of 19th March there are 244,739 confirmed cases and 10,024 deaths (source) and 87,407 have recovered.
So what do crafters do at times like this? We come together online, offer freebies, virtual hangouts, free or discounted classes. Things to keep us busy and able those who want to record this moment in history.
In the interest of sharing I thought I’d create a list of all these goodies as I find them. Thanks to all who are creating and sharing during this time.(list last updated 20/3/20)
Kristin’s (founder of the Awesome Ladies Project) Currently cards (link below) and her Thursday 3 Instagram challenge are an awesome way of recording your personal stories during this time (heck at any time really).
The Currently card challenge is take five minutes each week and write down what is going on in your right-now life, using the same 7 one-word prompts each week. I started sharing mine last year on the blog but stopped. No time like the present to get back onto it….
The Thursday 3 challenge is an easy way to get a little bit of your story down each week. It’s as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Snap a photo of yourself. 2. Write down three things about your right now. 3. T
ag three friends to play along with you.
Kristin & Amanda discussed Thursday3 on the Crafty Ass Female podcast. You can listen to that episode here.
This year I’ve been blogging mine monthly.
- Persnickety Prints journal cards
- Wild Whisper Designs – Cut file & journal cards
- Digital Scrapbook Ingredients – Covid-19 mini kit (on Facebook)
- The Practical Scrapper – Journal cards
- Crate Paper – Journal cards
- Amanda Yi & Wendy P – mini kit
- Paige Taylor Evans – cut file (Facebook group)
- In a Creative Bubble – Journal cards
- Redefined Kreative – Virus Molecule cut file Star cut file
- Ali Edwards – Word art
- Awesome Ladies Project – Currently cards
- Planners Anonymous – various planner freebies