Well what a year we had this year!! Here’s hoping next year will be a better one.
My word for 2021 is Create. I’ve used this word before but it just feels right.
I want to create a more decluttered and organised house.
I want to create more crafty projects.
Create more in the garden.
My crafty plans
- Book of Me with the Awesome Ladies Project
- Daily Pages (Monday to Friday)
- 100 Happy Days
- Attempt to do a daily photo challenge. See how far I get.
- Sharing more on here & my Instagram. I’m finally working out an editorial calendar for myself so hopefully things will be a bit more regular.
- Continuing to do my Currently & Thursday 3 each week
- work through the 52 weeks to an organised craft space challenge from thekeeperofthememories. I really want to do this one as I’m slowly bring all Mum’s craft stuff here and hopefully will have a dedicated craft space next year, especially as the kiddos want to craft with me now and the dining table isn’t cutting it (plus I want the dining table back for eating meals at lol)
- Week in the Life. I need to coral all my previous WitLs actually into an album.
- December Daily/Journal Your Christmas
What are your plans for 2021? Whatever they are here’s hoping it’s a good one and we all stay safe & healthy <3
Welcome, welcome friends. Here we are nearly to the end of February and I am yet to post.
The holidays are over and the kids are back at school. My baby is in kindergarten so I have 3 whole days a week with no kiddos!!
One is hoping that this is going to help the creative juices flow a bit more in 2019.
What am I planning for 2019? So far – lots!!
Creating monthly pages in my 6×8 album that are just my stories. At this stage I’ll be using the Awesome Ladies Project monthly Lens prompts, with the occasional Day In the Life and Week in the Life spreads. It’ll evolve as it goes.
Working on the girls’ Project Life albums monthly. Now that they are growing up I want to rethink how I do these albums. Do I still want to do an album each? Who knows? We’ll see how it goes.
Morning pages. Now we’re in a good school routine I’m hoping to get back into creating something quick of a morning.
If not morning pages I’ll pop something in my little quote book I started.
30 Days of Lists.
Kellie is planning on doing 3 rounds of 31 things in 31 days. Looking forward to that.
100 Day Project. Not sure what I want to do. Throwing round the idea of giving myself a weekly theme.
100 Happy Days. I didn’t do this last year but I really want to do it this year. I think it is something I need to do even if just for myself.
Working through some classes at Big Picture and Simple Scrapper.
Photographing projects and sharing them here cause I have been so bad at that.
Who knows what else. We’ll see what the year brings. What are your plans for 2019?