How is it already July? The last few months have flown by…
What have I been up to?
- Listening to the Crafty Ass Females podcast. I seriously love these ladies and the topics they cover each week (especially the ones on mental illness <3 )
- Taking photos for my 100 Happy Days project. I haven’t been sharing these much this year but I’m collating them all. I may share them as a flip thru when I’m done.
- I started the 100 Day Project (again). I made 22 days. BUT I am nearly finished my 100 Days of All About Me project I started last year. Flip thru coming soon!
- Slowly working on my Awesome Ladies Project Book of Me. Go check out the new site – it is AMAZING!!
- Checking out the new Simple Scrapper website. Also amazing.
- Slowly catching up on the girls’ Project Life albums
- Creating my own Discord for creatives who live in Australia and New Zealand. It’s a bit quiet but we’d love you to join us. I’m hoping to start a weekly chat/motivation session.
What have you been up to?
Have you checked out the new look Rukirstin yet? And there’s a new class – 10 Things I love about you mini album (shh I’m doing it for hubby for our 10 year anniversary this year).
I’m getting round to photographing my Awesome Ladies Project layouts but will hopefully be sharing them more frequently now I’m snapping them weekly to share as part of the creative team. Which reminds me, I need to get this week’s layout done
I’m going to attempt a couple of 12×12 pages for my wedding album. My auntie (well hubby’s auntie) runs a scrapbooking group and shares an online challenge with her group so I really want to give her challenges a go.
I have so, so many cut files and I never use them. Time to make a folder of all the designs I own and actually start creating things with them. Maybe I might do some RAKs 🙂
Miss A’s 2015 Project Life album is nearly complete. All things going to plan I’ll have 2015 mostly finished by the weekend. Miss K’s album – not so much. Think I’ll start with printing photos, like I did with Miss A’s, and go from there.
I’ve started a photography and social media online unit at uni. Looking forward to it, could be fun.
That’s about it for me. What have you been up to?