Well what a year we had this year!! Here’s hoping next year will be a better one.
My word for 2021 is Create. I’ve used this word before but it just feels right.
I want to create a more decluttered and organised house.
I want to create more crafty projects.
Create more in the garden.
My crafty plans
- Book of Me with the Awesome Ladies Project
- Daily Pages (Monday to Friday)
- 100 Happy Days
- Attempt to do a daily photo challenge. See how far I get.
- Sharing more on here & my Instagram. I’m finally working out an editorial calendar for myself so hopefully things will be a bit more regular.
- Continuing to do my Currently & Thursday 3 each week
- work through the 52 weeks to an organised craft space challenge from thekeeperofthememories. I really want to do this one as I’m slowly bring all Mum’s craft stuff here and hopefully will have a dedicated craft space next year, especially as the kiddos want to craft with me now and the dining table isn’t cutting it (plus I want the dining table back for eating meals at lol)
- Week in the Life. I need to coral all my previous WitLs actually into an album.
- December Daily/Journal Your Christmas
What are your plans for 2021? Whatever they are here’s hoping it’s a good one and we all stay safe & healthy <3