1. Today is World Ovarian Cancer Day. I miss my mum.
2. Strange but I am mostly kind of enjoying schooling from home. Can tell I’m the daughter of a teachers. Somedays though, not so much.
3. Loving how creative the eldest is. She has been writing some amazing short stories and getting crafty.
1. I really dislike most things about winter. Except wood fires and footy.
2. Friday nights are for vegging or doing some craft. Tonight it’s vegging with the boys.
3. My littlest is sick. Hoping she sleeps it off. Hate it when the kiddos are sick. Hope they don’t give it to me.
1. Different perspective this week. This is my craftermath after a few weeks of depression. Stuff everywhere!
2. Big kid is playing hockey for school. Mum is enjoying being a hockey mum. Loved playing hockey when I was younger. Lots has changed!
3. Looking at ways I can better manage my downs. Mental health check up next month so will discuss my options with my lovely doctor.