and happy first day of Summer (& nearly Winter). The weather here is gorgeous today and I’m enjoying the cool breeze from the air con.
Lots going on here this month
- end of school shenanigans. Pool parties, presentation assembly, big finding out if she’s made student leader in 2022, getting end of year reports and finding out class placements for 2022.
- Summer holidays. No big plans as yet. A few day or weekend trips around the state so be on the lookout for some new posts in our Travel Tasmania series.
- Christmas and all that entails.
- Summer solstice, thinking we might beach it this year.
- I’ve got a few blog posts scheduled on different topics, the first will be up tomorrow.
That’s about it at this stage. Hope you all have a great month.
I’ve decided to spend this week doing a little housework on my blog. You’ll notice a few changes the main two being – I’m now accepting adverts on my blog (they are super cheap if you want to advertise 😉 ) and I’m reducing my categories & tags in the hope it’ll make it easier for you all to find things 🙂
Well Christmas & New Year are over for another year. Time for a blog makeover.
I’m planning on doing a lot of simplifying in 2013 and have started here on my blog. A new, clean and simple theme. Cutting down the number of blog categories (but upping the blog post tags).
Would love to hear what you think.
Working on my new blog look for 2013 and I really want some help picking the colour scheme.
You have 4 choices
Let me know which you prefer 🙂
I’m working on my Christmas theme for 2012 😉