Well, wasn’t 2020 an interesting year. Stuck at home. Schooling from home. Endless Zoom calls. Not a real lot to put in the planner….
If you read my post from this time last year (thanks for sticking around and if you are new, Welcome!) I was in the Planners Anonymous Planner Babe TN. Well Sami did not disappoint and released the gorgeous Northern Lights Melody (more about that in a bit), as well as another 7 Melody planners.
What is a Melody Planner? To quote Planners Anon….
“The concept behind the melody is simple. We wanted to create a planner that is flexible and able to grow and change as you do. Inspired by life and music, this planner is composed from the ground up. The cover has the unique ability to segue between rings, strings, discs, booklets and book bound inserts.
How will you use your Melody?”
I bought the Northern Lights one as soon as it was released but decided not to go with the rings bundle, cause I was not really a rings girl (been there done that) but after a few months caved and ended up going rings & strings. Fast forward another few months and they released the Note to Self Melody.
I bought this one and the rings bundle as well. So I currently have a Spring/Summer planner (Note to Self) and an Autumn/Winter (Northern Lights) AND I’ve gone back to rings for my inserts.
After all that, here’s my setup for 2021 (at this stage anyway)
- Cover – Planners Anonymous Melody Planner with rings and strings
- 2021 B6 Single Page Monthly + Tracker Printable Insert from Annie Plans Printables
- Dashboards by DesleyJane Plans. I currently have Pink Petals, Dark Romance and Water Droplets (blue)
- Pocket also by DesleyJane Plans in Water Droplets (blue) for the stickers I use every week
- Monthly inserts from Planners Anonymous that came with the rings bundle. They are hoping to have them as a separate purchase soon.
- Custom made dot grid TN insert in the back for collections & notes. I just made this myself by cutting down some A4 dot grid paper to B6 and made a cover from the Planners Anonymous Planner Babe freebie (which you can grab, along with other freebies, here)
So that’s my planner for 2021 in a nutshell. How are you planning this year?